This job is archived
(Archived) Product Marketing Manager
Large, matrixed Insurance organisation looking for a strategic Marketing Manager to devise campaigns, marketing strategies and go to market plans for a portfolio of products.
Your new company
You will be working with an award-wining, established insurance provider with over 25 million global members. They firmly believe in their purpose and their people and will consider a variety of working options to you. They have a large marketing department which is highly valued within the business for the importance it plays in driving success.
Your new role
In this newly created role, you will support the Head of Product Marketing with end-to-end proposition development through to marketing execution. You will be responsible for planning lead generation marketing campaigns that target SME businesses across a range a marketing activities This will involve working closely with internal channel marketing teams to ensure they deliver campaign activity and product enhancements on time and successfully, and work cohesively to deliver on brand. You will also produce regular reports on campaign results and competitor activity to identify profitable segments.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous Marketing Manager B2B experience within a large, matrixed organisations – ideally from an FS or insurance background
- Broad experience as a marketer across a range of channels – ideally targeting SME businesses
- Confident challenging internal stakeholders & holding teams to account
- Examples of working on go-to-market plans & demonstrable campaign success
What you'll get in return
- Competitive market salary and a fantastic benefits package including 25 days holiday, biannual bonuses, and pension
- Autonomous role – responsible for ensuring internal marketing teams deliver on briefs you’ve delivered
- Personal development opportunities
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.