- Assist with producing engaging, high-quality and on-brand graphics for a variety of media including brochures for print and digital, digital assets for social media, HTML emails, policy documents, posters, exhibition and displays.
- Assist with non-graphical documentation and templates in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF formats (including interactive PDFs) – for internal, client facing and insurer audiences.
- Work with existing design templates in keeping with our brand guidelines. You will be our brand guardian.
- Assist with design illustrations, icons, data visualisation, graphs, charts, and videos.
- Creation of engaging infographics and social media assets.
- Understanding of digital advertising tactics.
- Creative input into marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of Adobe CC packages (InDesign / Photoshop / Illustrator / Acrobat)
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Just out of college/ university
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and/or After Effects
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Excellent organisation skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 133 646