This job is archived
(Archived) Business Development/Sales Manager
Business Development Manager – brand new sales role in insurtech arm of global insurance law firm. Client facing role with commission.
The insurtech arm of this global insurance law firm is has grown significantly since its inception and is now in scale up mode. It is now looking for a Business Development Manager/Commercial Manager to assist in this growth. As such, the role has excellent scope for long-term growth.
In this senior level client facing sales role, you will leverage off the law firm’s existing client relationships as well as targeting new clients. Specifically, you will.
- Develop the business development targeting strategy, identifying target markets and clients;
- Be the sales lead on new opportunities, reaching out and meeting with clients as well as involving others where appropriate;
- Build a pipeline of sales opportunities;
- Work with the Commercial Director on pricing models;
- Develop strong internal relationships with the lawyers in the main part of the business;
- Gain a strong understanding of the various products as well as an understanding of competitors;
You will have extensive sales and business development experience gained targeting the insurance sector and ideally have a black book of insurance contacts. Insurtech experience is also highly desirable. You will have considerable gravitas and tenacity as well as excellent influencing skills.
To apply for this role, send your CV to Frosso Miltiadou at [Register to View] [Register to View] or contact her on 07976 659 170.