A fantastic opportunity to join a new concept in gaming and hospitality with plans to grow both in the UK and internationally.
Social Media Executive Job Purpose:
Responsible for the day-to-day management of all social media channels, with a focus on ad-hoc posting to develop and grow an engaged audience, and drive brand visibility on social media platforms.
The Social Media Executive will research and analyse social media trends, and identify niches to expand the brand’s presence into. They will work with various company departments, and alongside the Social Media Strategist, to execute on company-wide campaigns and further develop the brand.
Social Media Executive Job Duties:
- Day-to-day management of all brand social media channels - including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Discord
- A focus on timely, engaging, and creative content across brand social media channels - providing genuine value to the audience alongside our physical offerings
- A focus on engaging with fans of the brand on Twitter
- Occasional weekend work to cover events - composing images to post across socials (memes, pre-formatted assets)
- Liaise with the Social Media Strategist on community engagement campaigns
- At times, you may be required to assist with data analysis and reporting
- You will be expected to carry out any other duties that may reasonably be required in line with your main duties
- Monitor and flag customer service related issues internally.
- An avid fan of motor racing, sports, and gaming
- Passionate about all things social and able to stay up to date with latest trends and will have explored creating their own social presence.
- A strong grasp of the English language, other languages a plus.
- A recent graduate, preferably with a degree in Marketing or Communications
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Previous experience developing an engaged audience
- Previous design experience