- Build strong brands that will provide ROI in terms of performance, margin, volume growth
- Develop marketing plans and strategies to drive awareness, consideration and sales of the brand propositions, ensuring all plans are action-orientated to drive footfall and sales, using deep customer insights and commercial analysis.
- Lead, manage and develop a high-performing team that will optimise marketing activity across the estate, including tactical campaigns.
- Work closely with key stakeholders, internal and external creative agencies and distribution partners.
- Set and manage budgets and oversee the development and launch of marketing and category plans for all capex investments to ensure that ROI is optimised and in line with targets.
- Direct pricing teams in developing price propositions and margin enhancement, whilst understanding regional and local flexibility.
Key Competencies and Expertise –
- Expert understanding of the hospitality industry and clear understanding of the marketing consumer journey
- Passion for drink, food and hospitality
- Strong brand marketing and category knowledge from a B2C environment
- A creative thinker, able to think around problems and generate commercially sound ideas.
- Team management/leadership experience and coaching skills (leading commercial/marketing/category/analytics teams)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Solid commercial acumen – robust understanding of financial reporting and sales information, and measuring ROI for campaigns and initiatives
- Able to work at pace and display resilience and flexibility
- Team player – showing commitment to building relationships within the team and wider business.
If this sounds like the perfect next career challenge for you, then we’d love to hear from you.
tml Partners – specialist marketing headhunters. Over 30 years of marketing recruitment expertise.
As we receive such a high volume of applications, regretfully we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
tml Partners is an equal opportunity employer and places a high value on the strength diverse talent brings. We are open to all talent and ensure all candidates receive equal consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristic, including age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation, or any other attribute protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
We wish you the best of luck with your search.