Marketing Specialist, Milton Keynes –
The Company – Marketing Specialist, Milton Keynes
A fun and energetic brand are on the lookout for a Marketing Specialist to join their ambitious team. It is a varied role, within a progressive business, with a global presence and a company that grew during the pandemic. If you are digitally focused, are confident using the Adobe Suite and copywriting, and looking for the nextstep in your career, then this role is for you!
The Role – Marketing Specialist, Milton Keynes
This position combines your creativity, commercial awareness, and analytical skills to manage all campaigns from start to finish; from designing and putting together emails using InDesign and HTML through to the analysis stage, looking at what’s gone well and how they can improve in the future.
Day to day, you could be…
- Creating email marketing campaigns for engagement purposes.
- Assisting with product launches, customer updates, writing case studies, and competitions.
- Organising and managing all aspects of creating photos/ videos to be used in marketing collateral.
- Updating content on the website using HTML or CMS/CRM.
- Managing social media channels to help grow the business.
- Analysing marketing activities and creating reports from findings.
- Digitally focussed, and experienced in using CRM systems or a CMS.
- Adobe Suite experience for editing and design purposes.
- Strong communication, copywriting, and proofreading skills.
Due to their location, this would be easily commutable for those living in Milton Keynes, Bedford, Newport Pagnell, Aylesbury, Bletchley, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Luton, Northampton, Biggleswade, Hitchin, Banbury, Brackley, Kettering and Wellingborough.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.