- Educated to degree level or equivalent, or qualified by experience.
- At least three years in a PR / Communications / Marketing environment.
- Proven experience of managing a team in a communications and marketing environment
- Proven experience of building media partnerships and building and retaining relationships with key media contacts
- Proven experience of developing, executing and evaluating integrated marketing and engagement campaigns and activities across print and digital channels to increase brand awareness, drive leads and increase conversions.
- Expertise and knowledge of the full spectrum of online and offline marketing, including SEO, PPC, CRO, brand development, content creation, marketing automation, CRM, email, web and social.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - in particular identifying and developing messages and communication vehicles
- Experience analysing data to measure and track ROI and help inform strategy
- Excellent writing and proofing skills, with keen attention to detail
- Top notch IT skills to include Microsoft Office and an understanding of Adobe creative programs or similar. The ability to learn new software quickly
- Confident public speaker, with spokesperson media experience
- Excellent competitive salary up to £40,621 per annum,
- Excellent benefits including generous Annual Leave, Life Assurance, Contributory pension scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, free car parking in our beautiful surroundings and gardens, flexibility around hybrid working
- Career progression and development opportunities and training
Salary: £32,584 - £40,621 (Band 6)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Closing date: 24th August 2022
You may also have experience in the following: Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Manager, Digital Project Manager, Digital Product Manager, Social Media Manager, Project Manager, Project Management, Product Manager, Product Management, Digital Service Manager, Email Marketing, Digital Project Coordinator, etc.
Ref 135 252