Marketing Executive, Cambridge -
The Company: Marketing Executive
Do you have an interest in health, wellness, and nutrition? Do you want to be a part of a company that helps to improve people’s health?
We have partnered with a wonderful business who are looking for a passionate, proactive, and humble marketing professional to join their team. If you’re passionate about creating a great customer journey, have experience with email marketing, using CRM software, and Google Analytics, then this role is for you!
The Role: Marketing Executive
You will be working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop and deliver the customer lifecycle strategy to support retention and CRM objectives. You will be fully emersed in customer segmentation, target audiences all in order to understand what customers want and create the most seamless journey for them.
- Developing and executing the customer journey and campaigns through marketing channels such as email, website, letters, and SMS to increase repeat purchasing and take their segmentation process to the next level.
- Manage the lifecycle strategy to support the customer journey and engagement.
- Work closely with team members to enhance customer experience.
- Measure data from marketing activities and create analytical reports on findings.
Requirements: Marketing Executive
- 2 years’ experience minimum with CRM or email marketing, and skills when using Mailchimp, Hubspot etc.
- Experience in a similar role within a B2C environment.
- Be a proactive, passionate, and an ambitious team member who wants to develop and grow within a progressive team.
This position offers flexible working opportunities, therefore, due to the location of the office, this position would best suit those commuting from areas such as Huntingdon, Cambridge, St Ives, Bury St Edmonds, Histon, Cambourne, St Neots and Ely.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on [Register to View]
63500">Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.