Marketing and PR Executive, Colchester -
An award-winning health and social care organisation, based in Colchester, has an immediate need for an experienced PR Executive. This will be a temporary contract for approximately 3 months, with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a leader in the health space. You will be proactive and self-motivated and have previous experience in copywriting for a range of different platforms.
You will be passionate about social media, creating content and digital marketing, collaborating with the wider team to create engaging multi-channel campaigns to market their services and 69 care home locations!
This role would be perfect for an experienced Marketing professional who is seeking a role that will allow them to utilise and develop their existing skills across the full marketing mix.
Key Responsibilities, Marketing and PR Executive –
- Creation of content such as blogs, news stories and case studies
- Creating and sending e-shots via the CRM/Mail Chimp
- Social media management across LinkedIn, Facebook and Google My Business
- Carrying out website updates including the creation of landing pages in WordPress/Craft
- Support the Head Of Marketing with the planning and execution of events/awards
- Communicating regular updates with other departments through company e-newsletters
- Assist the manager in the creation and production of Marketing reports
- Supporting on key projects with the opportunity to work with PR, Media, Print and Design agencies
With offices nationally this is a great opportunity for an already established Marketing Executive to take their next step with a national leader in their industry. This position is commutable from Colchester, Brentwood, Ipswich, Braintree, Clacton-on-Sea, Basildon, Chelmsford, Bury St Edmunds, Sudbury, Felixstowe, Southend and most parts of Essex.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days please assume that your application has not been successful.