Marketing & Communications Coordinator, High Wycombe –
Do you want to be part of an inclusive people centric culture for a fresh and fun business?
Do you have a creative flair with strong communication skills?
Do you have an interest within the medical industry?
My client provides digital publishing services for ‘all things’ medical within the B2B industry. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Coordinator to join a fast-growing Medical Communications agency ideally located on the Buckinghamshire/Berkshire border. With flexible working available and strong opportunities for progression and personal development, now is the ideal time to join!
This position also offers a hybrid working structure with just 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home. Our client prides themselves in their culture and believe a family friendly environment is important for productivity and also wellbeing.
The Role – Marketing & Communications Coordinator
As Marketing & Communications coordinator, you would be responsible for running the day to day marketing activities which include:
- Writing engaging copy for multi-channel campaigns across social media, emails, brochures, newsletters etc.
- Scheduling and analysing on marketing campaigns – taking insights to improve performance
- Delivering email campaigns, creating the copy and inputting to Marketo
- Creating and setting up organic paid social media campaigns
- Support internal communications, keeping the social community up to date on key initiatives and business wins.
To be considered you will have:
- 1 – 3 years of experience working in digital marketing
- Experience writing social media posts, scheduling using Hootsuite
- Understanding of campaign analytics and why they are important
- Experience in email marketing (Marketo, Mailchimp, Adestra)
- PR and Copywriting experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
Due to the location of this role is commutable from Amersham, Chesham, Berkhamsted, Hemel Hempstead and Tring to name a few but, there is flexible working so candidates who live a little further away are encouraged to apply!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.