This job is archived
Digital Marketing Executive, Canterbury -
The Company –
Are you keen to be part of a family run, rapidly growing organisation, operating in the animal/agricultural industry? This company has it all, cows, sheep, and fluffy little bunnies – the whole lot! Based on a farm with converted barn offices and occasional pizza parties, what more could you want?
We are exclusively recruiting a Digital Marketing Executive to handle all online activity, from PPC and paid media to a little online campaign work and content production here and there… With teamwork at the core of everything they do, you would have a passion to help others and make a difference to animals and humans alike. In return, this business offers a great benefits package, if flexi hours, a profit share scheme and being part of a real community with social events galore appeals to you then please do apply now!
The Role –
- Responsible for website upkeep, managing content daily and ensuring its relevance
- SEO, PPC and SEM… basically any form of traffic driving
- Produce monthly print for internal teams e.g focus sheets
- Oversee E-Marketing, analysing insights which can be reported to your line manager
- Create, Plan and schedule social media posts to best encourage engagement, liaising with the Brand Strategist accordingly
The Requirements –
- 1-3 years of experience is necessary in digital
- Open minded and professional outlook.
- Degree is Preferable, though not essential
Due to the location of this role, it is commutable from Canterbury, Margate, Ramsgate, Dover, Folkstone and Ashford just to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on [Register to View] 63500">Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs, Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.