This job is archived
Campaign Specialist, Cambridge -
We’re exclusively recruiting for one of the industry leaders in the medical space… who have been working at the forefront of their industry for decades, having become renowned for excellence across their product ranges. This is brand new position in a really flexible and mature company… they’re looking for a driven team-player who is able to strengthen their marketing effectiveness through producing effectual marketing campaigns that will enhance customer value and help contribute towards sales and business growth
Offering fully remote working, and extremely strong progression within the company, there is no better time to join them as they begin their journey of expansion.
Our client is looking for someone who can lead on campaigns through the whole cycle from the conception, implementation to optimisation.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage and develop campaigns from start to finish
- Work alongside the marketing team to ensure the success of each campaign
- Track and measure campaigns, producing reports on the outcomes
- Continuously look at ways to improve the performance to increase revenue, growth, and customer loyalty
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related marketing or business field (if possible)
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- SEO/SEM/CRM/CMS Experience, ideally some knowledge of paid social also
- A B2B background, ideally within a regulated field… but this isn’t essential
- A second language is a bonus!
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic campaign specialist who can implement their skills and really progress within the company, to eventually manage a team of their own. If this sounds like you, then please get in touch today!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.