A fun and energetic brand are on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their ambitious team. It is a varied role, within a progressive business, with a global presence and a company that grew during the pandemic. If you have experience with websites, SEO, analytics, campaigns, CMS, and CRM systems, as well as people management, then this for is for you!
The Role: Digital Marketing Manager, Milton Keynes
This position combines your creativity, commercial awareness, and analytical skills to manage all digital marketing activities from start to finish; from launching new products and collateral, creating campaigns via web, social media, and email campaigns, through to analysis stage and looking at what’s gone well and how they can improve in the future.
Day to day, you could be…
- Creating campaigns for the website, social media, and email.
- Managing 2 direct reports.
- Assisting with product launches, writing case studies, and SEO optimisation.
- Updating content on the website using CMS/CRM.
- Conducting marketing and competitor research.
- Digitally focussed, and working knowledge of CRM, CMS, websites, SEO, Google Analytics, social media, and campaigns.
- Strong experience of people management.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
Due to their location, this would be easily commutable for those living in Milton Keynes, Bedford, Newport Pagnell, Aylesbury, Bletchley, Leighton Buzzard, Dunstable, Luton, Northampton, Biggleswade, Hitchin, Banbury, Brackley, Kettering and Wellingborough.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.