Communications and Engagement Manager, Colchester -
The Company – Communications and Engagement Manager
We are working with an incredible social enterprise based in Essex to find an Internal Communications Manager to join their growing and incredibly busy Marketing and Communications team.
They help over 4 million people in the east of England every year by delivering a vast range of health and social services and are committed to proving high-quality, safe and responsive care in the communities they work in
With a team of 14,000 people company-wide, this extensive and multi-faceted organisation works across a variety of community settings such as nursing homes, primary care homes, Community clinics, and hospitals and from within people’s homes to provide the care and support they need.
The Role – Communications and Engagement Manager
This newly created role will see you develop and define the internal communications strategy across the group’s huge portfolio of brands and subsidiaries. You will drive the implementation of effective communications to increase employee engagement across all business functions, achieving the success of the overall internal communications goals.
Working collaboratively with the wider comms teams and external agencies, you will play an integral role in developing media relations, and proactively managing the groups reputation.
- Develop and implement internal communications strategy across the entire group portfolio
- Leading and spearheading the continued implementation and optimisation of the group’s internal intranet
- Leading on awards strategies and applications
- Media relations and crisis communication
- Strong background in internal communication or employee engagement
- Previous experience and demonstrable expertise in creating and leading on effective internal communications strategies.
- Knowledge of communications best practices and effective communications techniques, tools, and procedures.
- Experience in managing and optimising internal intranet systems
- Strong copywriting skills
- Media relations expertise and previous experience in writing press releases and PR
- Proof of continued professional development through qualifications and learning
This role offers great flexibility around working from home and remote working so is commutable from Chelsmford, Colchester, Ipswich and Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.