Marketing & Communications Executive
As a Marketing & Communications Executive, your main responsibilities are as follows:
• Building, defending, and enhancing the value of our corporate reputation with key stakeholders and interested parties.
• Contributing to the creation and delivery of a proactive Media & PR plans.
• Delivery of an up to date, consistent, impactful news-flow that will capture the attention of media and get published or broadcast, which aligns to and supports the strategic positioning of business divisions, projects, and key themes.
• Researching themes, topics, and issues to defend, protect and build the business’s reputation and providing briefings and recommendations for communication actions.
• Identifying, producing, editing, and issuing timely news releases both to media and on the corporate website, defining key messaging, producing web copy, scripts, Q & A, and response statements, and ensuring that all content is on brand, accurate, truthful, and not open to misinterpretation.
• Identifying opportunities for, supporting the delivery of and attendance at media briefings, media interviews, journalist site visits and industry events.
• Reporting on effectiveness and approaches to media relations activity to a wide range of internal stakeholders.
• Advising and guiding business leaders, projects and enabling function teams on how to engage with the media and other key stakeholders to achieve their goals.
• Implementing, managing, and measuring PR plans and campaigns against business units, projects, and key Group themes objectives.
• Supporting the business at times of intense scrutiny including major incidents or crises.
• Building and maintaining positive relationships with key media.
• Complying with company policies and guidelines.
• Collaborating effectively with suppliers and client organisations.
The following qualities and experience are essential:
• Proven experience in marketing, in house or agency, ideally with relevant sector experience.
• Previous communications experience (desirable).
• Good technical knowledge especially in campaign delivery and PR measurement.
• Ability to understand complex issues and multiple stakeholder needs.
• A passion for, and understanding of, industry issues and the national news agenda.
• Ability to work in a high-pressured environment, multitask and prioritise several high-level tasks and projects alongside continuous tactical delivery.
• Strong relationship builder with good networking and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent copy writing skills to produce engaging, accurate content for diverse audiences.
• Effective team player
• A business or marketing relate degree would be highly advantageous
• Marketing cert would be preferred although not essential
Tradebe is a leading, global company in the environmental sector. Tradebe Environmental Services serves various markets including industrial, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil & gas, etc.
Location: Warrington, WRT, GB
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
You may have experience in the following: Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Marketing Administrator, Communications Executive, Communications Assistant, Communications Officer, Communications Administrator, Events Management, Digital Marketing, Social Media, etc.
Ref: 106 382