£25,000 – £30,000 • yearly
Do you have marketing coordination experience, and are you seeking a new job in Keighley? If so, we would love to hear from you! Network Marketing is helping a collaborative company recruit a Marketing Coordinator, and the full-time role comes with a salary of up to £30,000 and excellent benefits.
As a talented Marketing Coordinator, you will support the marketing department with various campaigns that build brand awareness, engage with prospects and existing customers and support the CSR activity of the business. You will also handle all digital and traditional marketing aspects, taking responsibility for CRM activities and analysing campaign success.
To give you an idea of how this marketing coordination job would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Manage creative customer communication campaigns to improve customer experience, build loyalty, retain customers and improve business performance
- Work with sales and procurement in the development of results-guided CRM activities
- Manage broader marketing campaigns across print and digital
- Support implementing the wider marketing plan, including the company’s CSR activities
- Analyse marketing campaign effectiveness and report
To apply for this Marketing Coordinator role, you will need experience in marketing fundamentals and exposure to email marketing activity, preferably with a recognised CRM such as Salesforce. You will also require the following:
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work across several marketing projects concurrently
- Capability to analyse campaign activity and report on its effectiveness
- Adaptable and willing to take on new skills and concepts
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, our client will provide a salary of £25K-£30K and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
To apply for this full-time Marketing Coordinator job in Kieghley, please get in touch with Network Marketing today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service