Excellent benefits and hybrid policy
Your new role
As a Customer Experience Insight Lead, you will focus on increasing customer recruitment and retention. You will work as part of the Customer Experience team within marketing, leading on customer insight research and analysis and persona creation. A key responsibility of the role will be to measure customer experiences across key journeys. You will be working closely with our CRM, digital marketing and communication specialists to build our capabilities in translating customer behaviours into actionable insights to improve the customer experiences and marketing campaign approaches.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be a Marketing Graduate or equivalent with experience in a CRM role to deliver insight on customer behaviour and working within customer insight and/or marketing functions .
- Have knowledge and experience in customer journey mapping and data analytics.
- Experience of/good working knowledge of digital audience measurement, journey analysis and A/B testing methods and customer data with ability to utilise this data (e.g., using tools such as Google/Adobe Analytics, Optimizely) and to visualise data.
- Ability to analyse data to support business decision-making, supported by a high level of numeracy; a good grasp of basic statistical methods (preferred).
- Experience of using customer personas and customer segmentation to inform marketing campaigns
- Ability to summarise key trends from customer insight/market/scientific information to produce written reports.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, using specialist knowledge to benefit the wider organisation.
- Experience of carrying out customer/market research and of qualitative and quantitative research techniques (preferred).
What you'll get in return
35 hour working week, flexi time and working 9am-5pm, on site parking, hybrid policy to allow part time home working, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the ability to buy extra holiday up to 35 days, generous pension scheme, income protection and other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.