Your new company
Your new company is an international industry market leader within the Financial Services and Technology industry that provides software to Tax & Accounting professionals to the UK's top 100 accounting practices! They are a Fintech business filled with great ideas surrounding innovation and creativity!
Your new role
As a Senior Customer Marketing Executive, your role is to help grow the customer marketing base and to drive retention. The successful candidate will engage with and build excellent working relationships and will work cross functionally with the sales, product, technology, and customer success in order to achieve the goal and to meet the requirements of the client.
What you'll need to succeed
- A proven track record of creating and delivering customer marketing campaigns with the objective of driving revenue, customer growth and retention, ideally within a SaaS business
- Be commercially minded and results driven, with the ability to prioritise and focus on the activities that will drive the biggest customer impact
- Hands-on experience building and deploying successful CRM campaigns, from customer segmentation to decision making
- Someone who has experience in creating advocacy and ABM programs
- A consistent record of planning, executing and measuring successfully against defined goals
- Great written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills demonstrated through experience managing complex campaigns or projects through to delivery, on time and within budget
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to 45K
- 25 days holiday (plus 3 extra days for Christmas closure, plus public holidays),
- Discounted online shopping,
- Flexible approach to working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career