Your new company
Your new company is a Luxury Hospitality company that owns 16 luxury properties in 12 leading destinations on an international scale! Their properties are supported by their central support office located in the heart of London. Their team is a family of individuals, with a family of colleagues that care, at the head of the company. Together they are generous, open and genuine in spirit, with our guests and with one another.
Your new role
As CRM Manager you will be part of our busy CRM department at the Head Office in Central London. The position will report to Head of CRM & Marketing Programmes. You will work in collaboration with external agencies, local & regional marketing teams to deliver our existing yearly B2B & B2C CRM plan.
What you'll need to succeed
- University Degree
- 3 years' experience in campaign management, email marketing and/or CRM
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Campaign or similar platform
- Experience in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Excellent communicator with great writing skills and speaking skills, able to collaborate with and inspire different areas of the business
- Experience working with external agencies
- Excellent analytical skills and reporting skills
What you'll get in return
- 25 Day Holidays + Bank Holidays
- 15 % Bonus on Annual Salary
- Lunch Allowance
- Life Insurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.