Exciting Digital Marketing Manager Opportunity for a Growing Retail Company!
Your New Company
Hays Marketing is working exclusively with a home ware and furniture company who is looking to expand their marketing team as part of their rapid growth. Not only does this company have their own online platform but their products are also sold in the likes of House of Fraser. The company is looking for an outstanding marketing professional to join their exciting and growing team.
Your New Role
You will be coming into the company as the digital marketing manager, who will be the digital marketing specialist within the company. You will be heading up and leading all the company's digital strategy and you will be responsible for planning, forecasting, and executing all our digital marketing activity to acquire new customers and achieve revenue targets whilst maintaining a healthy ROI. As the specialist of digital marketing in the company, there is a lot of scope for you to expand your team in the future, so this role is very exciting and has a lot of opportunities in the future.
What You'll Need to Succeed
To succeed in this role, you must have the following:
- A minimum between 3-5 years working in a full 360 digital marketing role
- You must also come from retail background
- Hands on experience in PPC and shopping campaigns, such as Google is essential - you must have experience setting this up but also implementing this from end-to-end
- Solid experience with CRM platforms and understands mapping customer journeys and building emails is essential
- Hands-on experience managing Paid Social campaigns on Pinterest and Facebook/Instagram is essential - you must have experience setting this up but also implementing this from end-to-end
- Experience using product feed management tools and knowledge of how feeds play a crucial role in digital marketing
- Understanding and experience using tag management solutions, specifically Google Tag Manager
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategies and best practices
What You'll Get in Return
If successful in this position, you will receive the following:
- Competitive base salary between £45k - £60k
- Generous holiday allowance
- Attractive benefits package, including pension etc.
- Having the opportunity to work for a growing company
- Lots of opportunities to develop your career
- + much more!
What You Need to do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.