Marketing Campaign Manager – Reading – Hybrid/flexible working - Up to £40k plus bens
Our award winning client has a worldwide customer base and a great reputation within their industry. They pride themselves on their exceptional customer service/aftercare and having recently secured more funding are set to grow even further.
Reporting directly into the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be joining a marketing team of 6 as Marketing Campaign Manager. You will be responsible for implementing integrated campaigns in order to generate leads for the sales team.
The role of the Marketing Campaign Manager:
- Plan, implement and track campaigns (UK and US mainly)
- Work closely with the field marketing leader to define campaigns target audience and objectives
- Create content – help to source and produce campaign content and create engaging multimedia content
- Write copy for emails marketing, events invitations etc
- Implement campaigns within the CRM and marketing automation systems
- Develop social media strategy; manage all social media channels
- Drive post analysis, report on findings and make recommendations
- Manage email bounce backs and unsubscribers etc
- Briefing external agencies as and when required
- Review and convert inbound leads and assign them
Skills/experience required for the Marketing Campaign Manager role:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role, ideally within technology
- Ability to organise and oversee multiple campaigns
- Good experience of CRM and marketing automation platforms
- CMS/Adobe suite experience preferred
- Good team player and enthusiastic about everything marketing
If you have the experience required and are interested then please send your CV by applying here. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.