This job is archived
(Archived) Social Senior Account Director
Job Title: Social Senior Account Director - B2C Marketing Agency
Location: Manchester, with scope for flexible working
Salary: Depending on experience + Company & Individual Bonus + Amazing Benefits
About the B2C Marketing Agency
Fantastic opportunity for a Social Senior Account Director / Associate Director to join a multi award-winning B2C marketing agency specialised in PR, Social and strategic communications. This B2C marketing agency also works with B2B clients across industries like banking, automotive, retail and food and drink with B2C clients and also B2B clients similar to Barclays or Asda. As a Social Senior Account Director, you will join their supportive and inspiring team in Manchester. However, they also have many branches across the UK, so there could be different alternatives for location. Also, in this B2C marketing agency, you will be able to enjoy the perks of a hybrid model, sometimes working from home and other times being part of a vibrant environment at their nice-looking office. This is a fabulous time for an Social Senior Account Director, Associate Director or even Director to make an impact in a fast-growing company that focuses on PR, Social and strategic communications.
About the Social Senior Account Director role
As a Social Senior Account Director in a B2C Marketing Agency, you will be the main point of contact with their biggest clients and you will be responsible for managing the accounts and best strategic approaches for clients, as well as growing accounts. Also, the Social Senior Account Director will work together with the Director or social media and will be managing a great team of Social Media Specialists, content and strategy within this fast growing B2C Marketing Agency.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Senior Account Director:
- Leading, developing and presenting in-depth social media strategies for both B2C clients and B2B clients.
- Running large programmes for big-name brands with budgets of over £200,000.
- Managing all-levels client relationships, providing innovative ideas and making sure projects are successfully delivered.
- Generating new client proposals and growing accounts.
- Line managing and coaching.
You'll be an enthusiastic social media marketing professional with experience at Senior Account Director, or Associate Director or Director level, within a B2C marketing agency. Also, you will have excellent consultancy and client management skills, which are essential at Senior Account Director/Associate Director/Director level in this B2C marketing agency.
Skills and experience needed for the Social Senior Account Director:
- Solid experience in a social media strategic role in a B2C marketing agency, at either Senior Account Director or Associate Director or Director level.
- You will have line management experience.
- Experienced running large programmes for big-name brands with budgets of over £200,000.
- You will have great client facing and commercial skills.
- Ideally you will have B2C and B2B marketing experience, but B2C marketing experience is essential.
For more information about the Social Senior Account Director role or to apply please send your CV to Gabriel at email@example.com or call 020 3826 1207. Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018). We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.