Your new company
A marketing agency based in Milton Keynes are looking for an experienced Digital Marketeer with good knowledge of Social Media marketing to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys variety, working on different projects for varying clients, growing your experience and exposure. With smart, creative, digital and social media marketing services, underpinned by marketing automation solutions, they pinpoint the hot spots in sales pipelines to achieve a more effective sales outcome. They offer clients strategic approach combined with a sleeves-up attitude which has made them a valued asset to their clients which include some of the world's biggest brands.
Your new role
This is an opportunity to work in an agency working for clients on projects, giving innovative ideas, pushing into areas outside comfort zones, looking at user journeys, integrations between platforms and marketing automation.
- Build and execute marketing campaigns across leading platforms such as Act-On, Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, Pardot.
- Follow and refine analytic procedures and reporting standards.
- Build marketing programs to achieve client goals by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email and creative content.
- Be willing to learn crossover skills and seek certifications to make our services stronger and further integrated.
- Measure and analyse campaign effectiveness including email and conversion metrics while also recommending strategic next steps.
- Perform QA, including verifying copy, design, and functionality match campaign specifications.
What you'll need to succeed
Hands-on experience using a marketing automation tool like Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Hubspot or Act-On, and ideally including integrations, full understanding of marketing and marketing strategy. Proven ability to design, test and build complex marketing programs with end to end tracking. Be an expert in Microsoft Excel. Have the ability to analyse data to find actionable insights and be able to question those insights and prove them with data. Create detailed and well architectured reports. Be proficient in setting up analytics with Google Analytics and Tag Manager . Have Intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap . Coupled with excellent communication and organisational skills and a high standard of written and spoken English
What you'll get in return
Hybrid working policy, 35 hour working week and excellent exposure and training.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.