Digital Marketing Executive - Hybrid Working - 27k - 28k
Hays are recruiting for a digital marketing executive, who will be expected to manage the day-to-day marketing functions for a well-established manufacturing organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader and grow the digital marketing aspect of the business.
Your new role
Within this brand-new role, the digital marketing executive will be responsible for growing the online presence and lead generation activities globally. Reporting into the marketing manager team, you will generate leads from digital marketing channels and drive in-house SEO across the company's website.
What you need to succeed
- At least 3-4 years' experience in Digital marketing (essential)
- Experience in a B2B digital marketing role
- Experience of implementing SEO across website content in-house
- Experience with email campaigns, Google Ad campaigns, and digital content
What you will get in return …
- 27.5k salary
- Open to Hybrid Working
- Generous annual leave starting at 25 days + 8 bank holidays, (pro rata)
- Excellent development support and always promote from within wherever possible
What you need to know If you are interested in applying for this role click 'apply now', but if you would prefer a discussion and to find out more detail please call now. If this job is not right for you, but you are keen to explore other opportunities please don't hesitate to get in touch.