Job Title: Junior B2B Copywriter
Salary: £25K - £30K (Depending on experience)
Location: Central London
Perks: Flexible working (1-2 days per week in the office), annual company trips and more!
Award winning creative marketing agency, working with leading B2B technology clients. Delivering exceptional services across ABM, lead generation, strategy, and content marketing. They are a result driven agency, who use their creative and digital expertise to increase brand awareness and strategic direction for their clients.
Vibrant and collaborative working environment, with beautiful head offices in the heart of Central London.
Key responsibilities of the Junior B2B Copywriter
- Report into the Head of Content and support the content team with research as part of the agencies thought-leading content strategies.
- Write both long and short form copy for some of the industry’s most exciting B2B tech brands.
- Write across a variety of formats including e-books, whitepapers, blogs, social media, web copy and emails.
- Conduct in depth research on complex topics and transform them into compelling stories.
- 1+ years’ experience in an agency or any type of B2B organisation.
- Out of this world writing skills, with examples of writing for B2B companies/technology brands showing that you can write about complex topics.
- The ability to write across a variety of formats including e-books, whitepapers, blogs, social media web copy and emails.
- Strong research skills.
- A killer eye for attention to detail.
- A 2:1 Degree or equivalent.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK’s Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.