About The PR Agency:
This leading London independent global PR agency is led by a fun, easygoing and hugely successful MD. Due to steady growth, they are looking for their next super SeniorAccount Exec /Account Manager.
The PR Agency has offices in the US, Asia and Europe, with the London office of the PR Agency only founded three years ago they are already doing very well. When travel is possible again, an international offices exchange scheme is available.
As a small team, you get the opportunity to take lots of responsibility early on with plenty of room for progression. (A current Junior Account Managers joined as an intern just two years ago).
The PR Agency operates a very flat structure, with no hierarchy or corporate politics. They encourage everyone at all levels to contribute ideas / make decisions
Being independently owned means the PR Agency can operate flexibly and make decisions quickly.
Yor colleagues are confident, fun, smart and curious. They don’t take themselves too seriously, they deliver excellent work for their clients, and a great sense of humour!
The PR Agency is very committed to learning and development – they see it as their job to help individuals grow in areas you are interested in. If you have a clear idea of what you’re looking to specialise in, they are committed to helping you get there
About the Senior Account Executive/ Account Manager Role:
As the Senior Account Exec / Account Manager in the tech division, you will be part of a lovely team of 5 people, led by a director who was previously at M&C Saatchi and Grayling, as part of the wider European team.
- Writing and managing the production of media advisories, blogs, feature contributions press releases and case studies; tracking hot topics; pitching content ideas to journalists; and helping to devise and implement social media campaigns
- Be the day-to-day contact for clients
- Project management responsibilities
- Monitoring and measurement of all PR/social media activity undertaken by AD Communications on behalf of the client
- Actively contribute to brainstorms and client meetings where appropriate
- Ensure that content produced is of the highest quality against key deliverables
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Account Executive /Account Manager Role:
As the Senior Account Executive/ Account Manager you are responsible for:
- Getting under the skin of your clients, to establish/confirm their strategic goals
- Being part of a strong and cohesive team, who are all working together for the same purpose
The Ideal Account Manager:
This role could suit someone who is currently an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager in a smaller agency.
An excellent writer and great at media relations.
Experience in B2B comms – it doesn’t have to be tech.
Some experience in tech would be an advantage. They’re very committed to learning and development – they see it as their job to help the team grow in the areas they are interested in. If you have a clear idea of what you’re looking to specialise in, they are committed to helping you get there.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
Experience as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to liaise with a wide range of people within many industries
The ideal Account Manager will receive an excellent salary, depending on experience. They have an excellent overall package.
If you are an ambitious Account Manager or Account Executive, then please apply immediately for more information.