Your new company
Hays are currently working in partnership with an established global Asset Management firm to recruit a 12 month contract. A vibrant asset manager that has a great employer brand.
Your new role
In your new role as a Midweight Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for designing & updating various marketing materials for both Print & digital channels to support external client work as well as the on-going brand visual identity. You will work on social media design & ensure there is consistency across the board, ensuing all graphic work is complainant. You will also be the point of contact with the client's agency partners, printers & suppliers.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3-5 years of experience in a graphic design role covering both print & digital channels
- Experience with Asset management/wider financial services
- Experienced across the full Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience with strict brand guidelines
- Marketing project management experience
- Budget management
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive annual salary & benefits package. You will also get the opportunity to work with an established firm that value their staff and provide a positive working culture and flexible working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click the apply button, I will contact you if your experience is relevant.