Fantastic opportunity for a UI Designer to join ground-breaking tech business in Bournemouth
Your new company
This superb Bournemouth-based tech company, which, whilst only 8 years' in to it's existence, is having a huge impact on the market it serves, is looking for fresh talent to join it's already highly-skilled team. This business is at the forefront of cutting-edge technology for it's industry, and is seeking a talented User Interface Designer to come aboard.
With seamless apps and visually spectacular white label websites, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on some amazing projects, whilst building a career with what will become a huge name in the industry.
Your new role
The key responsibilities are:
- Interface design research and analysis
- Creation of prototypes and concepts
- Creation of final concepts for web-based and native mobile apps
- Collaboration with Product and Engineering on the creation of designs to meet desired outcomes
- Quality assurance and user testing of UI implementation
- The go-to person for queries about UI design
What you'll need to succeed
The client is looking for a first-class UI Designer, with strong interaction and visual design skills that can work autonomously through the digital design process. The successful candidate will need to be a User Champion, With every design decision you make sure you're questioning how it affects the experience for a spectrum of users and encouraging others to challenge assumptions. You'll instinctively use empathy to connect with people to see things through their eyes, making inclusivity a central tenet of your approach.
What you'll get in return
- A starting salary of £32,000- £37,000
- Remote working up to 4 days a week
- Annual pay rise
- Option for private medical care
- Many other fantastic benefits
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.