Your new company
My client are a highly diverse electronics and technology brand. Providing both B2B and B2C products and services, they are globally recognised and can offer great on-site facilities balanced with home working. Their offices in Hampshire are in Basingstoke and we are seeking a Digital Performance Manager (Paid Media) to join the brand on an initial 12 month contract with a high possibility of further extension & permanent opportunity.
Your new role
As Digital Performance Manager (Paid Media) you will be responsible for Digital Campaign performance across paid channels, tasked with improving effectiveness. You will work within a team almost like an in-house agency to stakeholders - understanding requirements and project-managing campaigns & actions to ensure success. You will manage a small team & agency partners to ensure succinct delivery.
- Be responsible for the development of audience specific integrated digital marketing campaigns across paid channels in line with business objectives.
- Take charge of assessing business stakeholders' campaign requirements to define and agree on audience profile, KPIs and targets.
- Plan and coordinate multi-channels campaign tactics across internal channel specialists and vendors providing stakeholders with a single view on campaign performance and ROI.
- Manage both the acquisition and social owned FY digital strategy across business groups to reflect the adequate level of segmentation to reach, grow and engage with a suitable target audience.
- Have overall responsibility for digital campaign delivery operations and process efficiency.
- Establish internal benchmarks for digital campaigns; set channels and activity targets and KPIs and organise regular performance review with internal channel specialists as well as media agencies.
- Develop an FY Digital Campaign Operations Roadmap defining the process improvements needed for higher campaign efficiency in line with the overall Digital Marketing Strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced Digital Marketer with a strength in Performance Marketing - Paid Media channels including programmatic, paid social, PPC etc.. You will be well-versed in working with data to understand and improve digital performance, with a broad cross-channel knowledge of paid media and ability to manage a small team. You will have experience managing multiple concurrent projects with numerous stakeholders at all levels, excellent attention to detail, good business acumen, with the ability to work under pressure and an understanding of the complexities of working in a global organisation.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a daily rate up to the equivalent of a £55,000 annual salary - as the role is in-scope of IR35 this will equate to a PAYE rate of between £200 - £250 per day. You will be paid for 25 days holiday annually, get access to all on-site facilities, and have the option to work flexibly from home. This is initially a 12 month contract (with high probability to extend or become a permanent member of the team).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.