Digital Insight Analyst - Contract - Hybrid Working - £200-450 p/d + Benefits!
As a Digital Insight Analyst your primary function is to help understand how we can drive more traffic, better conversion, and larger baskets.
- Sat within the Customer Data & Insight function, you will work very closely with your other team members to understand customer behaviour both online and offline and how we can use all data to support Digital Growth
- Your key stakeholders will be within the UX, PPC, Trading, Content and Marketing teams as they will need to use insight on visitor behaviour to act and shape their plans
- You will also play a key part in implementing the pillars and initiatives within our Digital Strategy
- You will provide briefs and work closely with our tech team on tagging requirements for analytics and the integration of new data sources and tools
- Finally, you will assist the Digital & Marketing team in driving a "Digital First" culture by creating compelling insights and introducing new metrics to the business that will become KPIs
- Work collaboratively across teams and functions to provide in depth and actionable insights to key stakeholders
- Build sophisticated, but easy to use and understand, dashboards that help drive insight and help the relevant teams with decision making
- Perform deep-dive analyses to help resolve key issues or uncover new insights
- Support Data and Insight team with insight work as required
- Work with tech teams, data team and external suppliers (either existing or potential) to guide implementation of new products/data sources/tags etc
- At least 2 years' experience as a Digital Analyst or working in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of Digital Data and functionality
- Previous experience with analytical tools and code such as SQL
- Previous experience with digital analytics tools such as GA, Adobe, Acoustic
- A good understanding of relational databases
- Previous use of data visualisation tools such as Power BI
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise/good time management
- Ability to translate complex data into meaningful insight
- Experience of cross-functional working
What you'll get in return
- Contract - £200 - £450p/d
- Hybrid Working + Benefits!
If you feel that your skill set matches up with the above, then please get in touch or alternatively if you know someone who may be a good fit then please shout! (vouchers available of up to £250 for successful recommendations).