Digital Marketing Executive – brand new role in a boutique London law firm. Salary up to £35,000.
We are working with a well-respected Private Client and Commercial Law firm, with a history of working with a fantastic and high-profile client base. The firm have recently appointed a new Director of Marketing, with great experience in the sector. They are now looking to grow the department and recruit a brand-new Digital Marketing Executive, as they look to overhaul their website, branding and digital processes.
The Digital Marketing Executive will also:
- Develop the firm’s digital strategy
- Maintain and improve the firm’s social media
- Provide training to the business on best utilising their own online profiles
- Implement marketing analytics tools for tracking and analysis
- Organising the team’s digital marketing library
The role would suit a digital marketer or a marketer with a passion for digital, from a professional services environment. Candidates ideally will have experience of the High-Net-Worth market and marketing to a similar client base. Candidates need to be familiar with CMS platforms, CRM systems and e-marketing tools. Knowledge of SEO and basic HTML would always be desirable.