This job is archived
(Archived) Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
£45,000 - £48,000
An international publishing organisation based in South Oxfordshire
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team. This role is responsible for developing the insight and strategy for digital marketing campaigns to drive sales and traffic to product sites and tools. This is a strategic role and is accountable for setting the direction for marketing and ensures campaigns are fully optimised, as well as managing the programmes across the digital marketing team.
- Ownership for the strategy, development, and optimisation of key digital marketing campaigns
- Managing relationships with internal clients and stakeholders
- Identifying commercial opportunity areas as well as risks and taking an active role in delivering solutions to these challenges
- Uncovering audience and market insights to build a strategic approach and to develop appropriate messaging briefs
- Troubleshooting existing projects- bringing more consultative expertise to resolve marketing challenges.
- Building key relationships with key product and sales internal teams to develop stronger knowledge and more defined value propositions
- Supporting the creative team to develop content by providing iterative feedback and relevance to audience and strategy.
- Seeking out competitor and market insights to provide recommendations to clients
- Proven working experience in a digital marketing role, covering multiple brands and channels
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, motivate and convert.
- Team management experience - essential
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO, marketing databases, email, social media.
- Experience in testing and optimising campaigns based on engagement and insight.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
If you are actively looking for a Digital Marketing Manager role and have the above experience, please contact Samantha Oswald on 01865 972130