Sales Development Representative
Salary and Bene?ts
- £25-28k DOE. OTE £40K
- BUPA private health insurance
- BUPA dental insurance
- Flexible remote working policy
- 25 days holiday per annum, +1 additional day holiday for each year worked at the company (capped at a max of three)
- Personal Learning & Development budget
- Annual day away from the o?ce which does not use any holiday
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave policies
- Work Anywhere - work abroad up to 4 weeks a year
- Lots of social activities
- Well-stocked drinks fridge
An amazing opportunity to join an exciting B2B marketing agency, who are part of a media powerhouse group, and are a collective united by the philosophy of intelligent storytelling.
They are powered by an integrated creative studio, comprising creatives, designers, artworkers, animators, developers and copywriters.
The agency is at the beginning of an ambitious growth phase following signi?cant investment. The sales function is at the heart of this growth and the SDR will be critical to its success.The role
This is an exciting role, which is based on research and consideration rather than “phone bashing”, and will include client nurturing. It will suit a tenacious, driven and proactive person who will come up with intelligent approaches to marketers within their target sectors. They look for talented, hard working individuals who are able to have a sense of responsibility whilst also being a team player.Responsibilities
- Perform research and analysis on relevant brands and prospects
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email with a high attention to detail
- Ideation of approaches for emailing, messaging on LinkedIn and calling the marketing decision-makers at major brands within the FS, Tech & PS sectors
- Drive brand awareness through intelligent interactions
- Understand marketers pain points and build rapport so you can develop & uncover any potential opportunities for the sales team
- Execute outreach campaigns, review their success and adjust future approaches accordingly
- Communicate e?ectively with the sales and marketing teams
- 1+ year within a sales/business development role
- Strong written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated, persistent and have a real drive to succeed
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- A strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables
- Sales from a marketing services background
- Educated up to degree-level
- Experience using a CRM
The agency are based in a large modern o?ce space in London, with lots of breakout space. They offer a tight-knit, supportive and entrepreneurial culture.
They are shifting to a hybrid model of o?ce and home working. This will ensure that everyone at the agency has the opportunity to access the space they need whilst maintaining a positive work-life balance.
There is a big emphasis on employee engagement, as well as wellbeing, with all sta? trained around mental health, and mental health champions permanently in place to o?er support and organise activities to promote good mental health.
As a media organisation, they live and die by the strength and originality of their creative ideas. Therefore, it is of paramount importance that they promote equality and diversity in their workplace, and encourage applications from all suitably quali?ed candidates regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.