This job is archived
(Archived) Shopping Manager
Great opportunity for a Shopping Manager to join challenger business- Up to £40,000
Your new company
This incredible multiple award winning Dorset based business, who are truly challenging some of the biggest names in the eCommerce industry, are looking to add a number of key hires to their already extremely talented team. With new investment flooding in, this is an exciting time to be a part of a growing business where the sky really is the limit. Very few companies will be able to offer the same amount of training and investment in your career, and if you are seeking an opportunity that won't come around too often, this could be the company for you.
Your new role
This crucial role sits right at the heart of this business. Using your data and analytics skills, you'll be constantly evaluating your shopping campaigns' performance, continually seeking ways to optimise and improve performance.
Your role will involve:
- Management and optimisation of the shopping channels across CPC and CPA models.
- Developing integrated shopping channel strategies in harmony with those of other digital channels
- Reporting and evaluation of performance and trialling ways to improve shopping channels.
- Managing product feeds for the business and briefing development teams on changes required.
- Spotting product marketing and sales opportunities and communicating those with the wider marketing teams.
- Responsibility for paid shopping budgets and driving spend effectively working with agencies to deliver improvement.
- Evaluating, executing, and improving shopping campaign structure in shopping channels.
- Working closely with marketing and commercial teams to improve our shopping feeds directly and through our retailers.
- Knowledge of sales attribution modelling and how to use this effectively to improve performance.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need at least 5 years' experience within Shopping, and management experience is a must have. You will also have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a digital marketing and significant experience in digital shopping.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing optimisation techniques.
- Experience with managing and evaluating large data sets with skills such as SQL, Power Pivot, Big Query etc
- Google Adwords/ Analytics qualifications preferred
- You'll have hands on experience in channels and be able to manage agency relationships effectively.
- Solid commercial acumen and a mentality to seek of opportunity and efficiency.
- Solid understanding of marketing optimisation processes
- Excellent analytical abilities to improve performance.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up to date knowledge on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
What you'll get in return
- Salary of up to £40,000
- Annual performance pay rises and bonus scheme
- Opportunity to progress your career
- Opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing British tech company's
- Regular Social Events
- Refreshments & Daily Fresh Fruit included.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.