Internal Communications Consultant - £19.48 per hour - Contract until the end of December - Remote
Your new company
You will be working for a public sector organisation that have offices across Scotland. This role is of Internal Communications Consultant is completely remote.
Your new role
The majority of this role is staff communications and engagement related. The organisation have a new ihub and their website is going through development stages. This role is responsible for a range of internal communications deliverables including drafting articles and internal news releases, management and maintenance of internal communications templates and tools and contributing to and deploying bulletins.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working in a communications role within the public sector.
- Demonstrable and up-to-date experience of working in a fast paced, internal communications function
- Experience of handling complex, sensitive or challenging subject matters and proposing communications plans and strategies to achieve agreed outcomes
- Understanding of media, PR / campaigns, digital design media, staff recognition programmes and the close alignment with internal communications
- Experience of developing video and online content and deployment across various channels to support effective communications activities.
- Experience of working with senior organisational leaders and providing communications advice.
- Strong written skills, with the ability to work with and develop relationships with various stakeholders to deliver engaging communications for a range of audiences.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. You will be offered a remote contract initially until the end of this year paying £19.48 per hour.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.