Your new company
A prestigious and well regarded top-tier law firm with offices in Cheltenham specialising in multiple areas of law. You will be joining the established Business Development and Marketing team, and operate as part of the wider business support team providing support to partners and fee-earners.
Your new role
You will be supporting the business development managers and Partners in the planning, development and execution of marketing plans and campaigns directed at our core client base and to help in the identification and creation of opportunities to win new business.
You will be a 'go-to' person providing day to day support to the Cheltenham office with a focus on the below areas:
Planning and budgeting
* Working with the BDM & Cheltenham Marketing Committee on plans and budgets, as well as leading on the activation of some sub-plans
* Participating in relevant marketing & business development meetings and providing updates on activity
Targeting and networking
* Working with the BDM & Cheltenham Partners to develop strategic targeting of new business through the 'pipeline' process
* Using the CRM tool, InterAction, to create, maintain and refine shared targets and other
* Creating first draft documents and supporting the creation of specific content for pitch and credential documents, both formal and informal, where appropriate
* Creating presentations for beauty parades
* Supporting on the planning and delivery of a variety of targeted events, such as seminars, workshops, receptions and other client hospitality from brief stage through to the live event.
* Creating bespoke invitations using our in-house design tool.Marketing collateral
* Supporting the BDM & Cheltenham fee earners in creating brochures, team sheets and other client facing materials
* Supporting the Cheltenham Marketing Committee in helping identify and coordinate PR activity
* Maintain and seek relationships with local businesses, identifying areas where we can support and get involved with activity
* Supporting the maintenance and updating of the Cheltenham aspect of the firms website
* Updating specific webpages on the firms internal website produced by the Cheltenham office
* Helping the BDM to gather and report on relevant web analytics
* Working with the BDM and marketing communications team, helping in the delivery of social and other digital media
* Supporting on the planning and implementation of digital events, webinars and podcasts
You will also be involved in project management of firm wide initiatives, such as the directory submissions, where requested.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have experience of working in a similar role in a professional services environment with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems
What you'll get in return
A good salary, free parking at the office, hybrid working after probation, good career progression opportunities and some great company benefits!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca on [Register to View] 6 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.