Social Insights Executive
Our well known client, requires a Social Insights Executive on a 1 year contract. If you have 1-2 years experience in a similar role, then we want to hear from you.
The Social Insight Executive is required to support the teams with digital marketing and social media activities, working closely with the Senior Social Insights Analyst to conduct analysis and provide actionable insights on social data.
- work closely with local digital marketing teams to embed social insights into digital marketing campaigns, creative, and strategy.
- use a variety of third party and internal tools to derive these insights; data sources include social listening, owned social media performance, video performance, and other related sources
- Responsibility for using a variety of social listening and social performance tools in order to better understand the performance and buzz of priority releases original features and episodic content.
- Help maintain and update dashboards for sharing social data, including ongoing validation of the data.
- Work in a dynamic and flexible manner,
- Work locally while also feeding into a central team which coordinates and synthesizes the work across multiple markets.
- Configure and set up queries in the social listening tool using Boolean search queries.
- Proactively stay on the pulse of social activity and conversations, looking for relevance (direct or indirect)– and opportunities to share with stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- Ability to analyse and interrogate data from across different digital data sets and tools
- Understanding and knowledge of relevant social platforms
- Ability to communicate complex data and technical tools in a simple, easily understood manner
- Ability to turn data into insights – and to share these insights in a multitude of ways (e.g. Excel, dashboards, PowerPoint, presentations)
- Outstanding attention to detail, proof reading and checking large data sets
- 1-2 years experience working in a similar role (either agency or client side)
- A passion for and personal interest in social media
- Excellent numerical & analytical skills
- Good organisational, written and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and/or Google Suite (Slides, Sheets).
- Experience with social insight tools is a benefit but not essential
Send CV today if you meet the above criteria.