Oxford - hybrid working options (working from home until the New Year)
A leading Educational Establishment based in Oxfordshire Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Marketing Manager to join their busy marketing team. This role is responsible for creating a key audience and product strategy, end-to-end implementation of multi-channel marketing plans, maintaining and building communications with key stakeholders and external focus audiences. This is a great opportunity for someone to take the next step in their career to manage a portfolio of products and implement and drive strategy.
- Devise, deliver and monitor integrated marketing strategies and to ensure that all activity is effective and generates maximum return on investment.
- Analyse customer and market information and identify target markets and opportunities
- Develop, manage and implement a schedule of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Create, implement, and monitor on and offline marketing activities to help increase the brand profile in the market, maximise revenue growth, and increase market share.
- Devise and deliver digital platform strategy to optimise customer journey and experience and maximise online revenues.
- Create engaging and creative content, across print and digital channels, to optimise brand and market positioning.
- Manage external agencies/freelancers in order to deliver plans effectively and on schedule.
- Provide regular reporting against campaign targets and objectives in order to understand performance and trends and make necessary changes.
- Analyse and manipulate customer data to ensure effective targeting and segmentation, to ensure campaigns are reaching the intended target audience.
- Experience working in a full mix marketing position, managing multi-channel campaigns
- Exceptional copy writing, editing and grammar skills, with the ability to adapt style and create compelling messages accurately and effectively
- Excellent stakeholder management experience both internal and external
- Experience reporting on campaigns and ability to make effective changes to improve ROI.
- Mailchimp email marketing campaign experience required
- Experience using and reporting on paid media, SEO, Google Analytics etc.
- Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite, video editing software etc. is a bonus
If you are actively looking for a new opportunity and have the above experience, please contact Samantha Oswald on 01865 972130 This role would be suit a Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive, Campaign Manager, with full mix, end-to-end campaign experience.