Job Title: Senior Art Director – B2C Social Media Marketing Agency
Location: London + Flexible working
Salary: Depending on experience + Benefits
About the B2C Social Media Marketing Agency Exciting opportunity for a Senior Art Director / Senior Art Designer to join a very creative B2C Social Media Marketing Agency that provides outstanding integrated ideas to promote brands and charities. This ambitious agency not only wants to become one of the UK leaders in Social Media and integrated advertising, but also has strong values to prevent climate change and makes huge donations to their partnered charities. This innovative agency works with clients similar to Nestle, Green Spirit Farms and Andrex. You will work in an innovative team that delivers award-winning strategies while having a very relaxed culture and flexible working in this social media marketing agency. About the Senior Art Director roleAs a Senior Art Director / Senior Art Designer in a B2C Social Media Marketing Agency, you will be responsible for producing fresh, strategically-led creative thinking across all platforms for the full spectrum of client accounts. Also, you will team up with the Senior Copywriter at this B2C Social Media Marketing Agency to create outstanding ideas that ultimately change behaviour.Key Responsibilities for the Senior Art Director:
- Strategic and creative idea generation at the highest level and building out unique creative propositions across their ever-growing client accounts.
- Creating compelling creative presentations that explain your ideas in a succinct and exciting way, and the senior-level confidence to present work to both colleagues and clients.
- Working closely with the broader team to ensure compliance with company process at all levels, including creative, strategy, research, production and media to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Experience in a creative / art related role in a marketing agency, at Senior Art Director / Senior Art Designer level.
- B2C marketing experience within a B2C agency.
- A good understanding and acceptable level of skill, and working knowledge of creative design and layout, and the ability and confidence to work on a solo basis or collaboratively with our Senior Designer when necessary. Relevant software packages would include InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- A solid understanding of different channels (be they physical, social, or digital) and how and where best to deliver comms. Integrated experience and understanding of the strategic process within a creative/digital agency.
- A strong understanding of the strategic and creative processes within an agency.