Job Title: Account Manager – B2B Marketing Agency
Location: London, with scope for flexible working
Salary: £30K - £40K depending on experience + BenefitsAbout the B2B Marketing Agency Fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager / Senior Account Executive to join a multi award winning B2B Marketing agency that provides creative solutions across marketing, digital and PR. As an Account Manager, you will join their exciting team of entrepreneurial and energetic people, and you will be part of a motivating agile environment. Your office will be based in an amazing and modern building in Central London, but you will also be able to work from home as part of their flexible working scheme. The agency side of the business partners with international and highly recognised B2B clients across a wide variety of sectors. This is an exciting time for an Account Manager to make an impact in a fast-growing company that offers award-winning marketing services including tactical marketing campaigns, strategic thinking, digital communications, PR and design. About the Account Manager role As an Account Manager in a B2B Marketing Agency, you will be responsible for managing international clients, delivering marketing projects and helping to retain and grow client accounts. Also, the Account Manager will form part of a new Client Services division within this B2B Marketing Agency. Which means that you will be a key member for driving the implementation and integration of this new function within this B2B Marketing Agency.Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Managing and growing client accounts.
- Managing and delivering a variety of marketing projects across their different channels.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the projects in terms of project management as well as creatively and financially.
- Ensuring quality is at the highest standard and helping clients to meet and exceed their marketing objectives.
- Experience in an account management/client services role in a marketing agency, at either Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level in a marketing agency.
- Ideally you will have B2B marketing experience, but B2C exp. will also be considered.
- Ideally you will have content and digital experience.
- You will have great client facing and commercial skills.
- Problem-solving attitude and rigour to every project and challenge.