Formed in 2009, Pairview is a leader in Big Data, Analytics and business transformation. We lead the way in thought leadership and innovation for data and data enabling technologies. As an IBM and Microsoft Business Partner, Pairview provides business analytics consulting, training, career development, and talent resourcing and recruitment in the most exciting and fastest-growing industry in the world right now. We are ambitious with lots of drive to transform businesses and people. As we enter the next phase in our industry, we are looking for a like-minded Marketing Specialist who is as driven as we are to help make our dreams come true. If that is you, you will be well rewarded with lots of training, excellent career opportunities, working with some of the smartest and fun people you’ll ever meet.
We Are Looking for:
- A creative mind with the heart of a fighter.
- Independent and proactive spirit.
- With wide vision and experience in the Marketing Mix – BTL, TTL, ATL.
- Digitally and technically talented across multiple marketing channels, web and design tools.
- Able to work under pressure and interested to seek and explore new technologies.
What You Will Do
We are currently seeking a Candidate to join our active marketing team, reporting to the Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for promoting our brand and driving business sales using marketing and creative skills in the UK and worldwide.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Manage, implement, and innovate lead generation through direct response campaigns, largely focused on social media, email marketing, Google Ads, and so on.
- Manage, implement, and innovate our corporate and/or customer events.
- Manage, implement and innovate the content of our websites, SEO, etc.
- Create high-impact marketing and sales collaterals, including leaflets, brochures, imageries, videos, etc.
- Track, analyse and report campaign performance against KPIs.
- Take ownership of marketing plans, campaign schedules, and delivery of highly effective marketing and customer engagement as well as brand awareness.
- Create high-impact activities to generate impressions, leads, and direct sales opportunities for the business.
- Produce innovative and cost-effective campaigns and promotion activities across a range of marketing channels including email marketing, social media marketing, direct mail, print, online, outdoor and press advertising and events.
- Manage, implement, and innovate the content of our websites – SEM, SEO, banners and more.
- Experience in CRM and data-based marketing.
- Track, analyse, and report the results of marketing campaigns and projects.
- Produce campaign/project reports on key metrics set within the campaign brief (CTR, traffic to the website, leads, prospects, sales conversion rate, cost per lead, cost per sale, ROMI).
- Ensure the campaign/project is run within the budget and costs are kept to a minimum.
- Keep track of sales performance of the campaign while running (conversion of contacts to leads, leads to prospects, prospects to sales).
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of forthcoming marketing activities.
- Be up to date with the latest news, trends, and competitive landscape, etc.
What You Will Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's Degree with a 2:1 or above, preferably in a marketing related subject.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a marketing role, ideally within a data- or tech-related business, though not mandatory.
- Excellent copywriting and design skills are mandatory.
- Experience of using Adobe InDesign or Photoshop, Canva, MailChimp, Zoho CRM, Salesforce, or equivalent software/platforms would be an advantage.
- Proven experience in direct response marketing using multi-channel distribution, with a strong focus on CRM. Thorough marketing theory and practice: testing, segmentation and targeting, campaign management, campaign analysis and customer profiling.
- Proven record of working with business stakeholders, able to understand their objectives and requirements, and having regularly achieved challenging campaign targets.
- Excellent understanding of data-based marketing and data protection legislation (GDPR).
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work under pressure and manage time effectively with an eye on details.
- Confident and dynamic personality coupled with high levels of creativity.
- Self-starter - able to take initiative and have high-quality standards.
- Positive attitude and willingness to pitch in across all areas when needed