Job Title: Resource & Studio Manager – B2B Marketing Agency
Location: London, with scope for flexible working
Salary: £30k - £40k + BenefitsAbout the B2B Marketing Agency Unique opportunity for a Resource Manager / Project Manager / Studio Manager / Traffic Manager to join a fast-growing B2B Marketing agency that provides creative solutions to accelerate growth plans of high growth technology clients. The agency side of the business partners with international and highly recognised B2B clients similar to Zoom, Dell and HP. As a Resource & Studio Manager, you will join their exciting team of expert campaign planners, strategists, creatives and storytellers, and you will be part of a motivating agile environment. Your office will be based in an amazing and modern building in Central London, but you will also be able to work from home as part of their flexible working scheme. This is an exciting place for a Resource & Studio Manager to make an impact in an ambitious B2B agency that focuses on growing complex technology brands.About the Resource & Studio Manager role As a Resource & Studio Manager in a B2B Marketing Agency, you will have a key role helping account managers move client work through the Studio. Also, as the Resource & Studio Manager you will be managing the resource and the relationship with the best freelancers for the different client projects in this vibrant B2B Marketing Agency.Key Responsibilities for the Resource & Studio Manager:
- Understanding client projects to ensure the best fit for resourcing, as well the talents of the creative team to ensure work is allocated to best fit their expertise and interests.
- Building excellent relationships with freelancers in the industry and managing the resourcing for the different projects across the Studio.
- Producing and reviewing project plans, onboarding processes, timelines, budgets and estimates.
- Running pitch processes when required.
- 3+ years of working in a Resource Manager / Project Manager / Studio Manager / Traffic Manager level role, within a marketing agency environment.
- Proven track record of working and resourcing design, copy and content, strategy, video projects and comfortable in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- An understanding of the ABM environment, account management and studio requirements would be advantageous.
- Great attention to detail and numerical.