Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Elevation Recruitment Group are pleased to be partnering with a leading Financial Services business in South Yorkshire as they look to appoint a Director of Product Management to lead what will be a newly formed product management function within the business.
My client are flexible on home location, but the successful candidate will be required to visit HO in South Yorkshire on a weekly basis.
This role calls for a true evangelist, an individual who truly understands product management as a discipline and through passion and delivery of the product methodology will influence the overall commercial performance of the products
Key Duties & Responsibilities
* Evolve the product management methodology and embed across the organisation that puts product strategy at the heart of the strategic planning process
* Be very market aware and bring the voice of the market into the definition of the product strategies
* Lead the product team to create compelling product strategies that deliver on the overall proposition and develop roadmaps that deliver on the strategy
* Develop Go To Market processes to build compelling launch material that maximises the opportunity of benefits realisation.
* Ensure the team follows industry best practice and are aligned to bank wide strategic direction
* Ensure all governance and compliance requirements are adhered to and ensure product reviews are complete in a timely manner
* Monitor and track the realisation of benefits and all benefit holders to account on their deliverables
* Lead, coach and develop the Product Management team both existing and new, encouraging personal development, team growth and positively influencing overall team moral
We are keen to speak with experience Product professional who possess the following skills and experience:
* Deep understanding of product lifecycle management processes and methodology
* Understanding of Financial Services products and services
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Influencing, negotiating and stakeholder engagement skills including the ability to manage difficult conversations and conflicts
* Customer and service delivery focussed
* Highly numerate with attention to detail
To find out more about this opportunity contact us today!
As an integrated group of multi-disciplined recruitment specialists, we are deliberately dedicated to our clients in Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and the East Midlands. Stable, secure and successful, we are now one of the UK’s fastest-growing independent recruitment firms. We employ the full range of recruitment methods including Executive Search with global search capabilities, Networking, Advertis...