Senior Business Development Executive (Disputes) – full mix role aligned to dispute resolution in global law firm. Great culture. Hybrid working.
This well-known global law firm is a great place to work and has an open and diverse culture. In this Senior Business Development Executive role, you will be aligned to the disputes practice. This is one of the most prestigious disputes practices in the world. You will work as part of a well-resourced team and be specifically aligned to banking, insurance litigation and financial regulatory.
In particular, the role will involve:
- Developing and implementing business development plans for each of the disputes sub-groups;
- Project managing international bids and proposals;
- Working on key client activities;
- Identifying and coordinating cross-selling initiatives;
- Running events, campaigns and other communications to raise the groups’ profiles;
- Promoting social media use amongst the fee earners;
- Manage budgets;
- Working on strategic practice-group wide and firm-wide projects.
The business development function has an excellent reputation for developing and promoting its staff as well as opportunities globally.
You will have strong business development experience, and in particular have had exposure to dispute resolution. You will be proactive and able to work collaboratively across offices.