Market Insights specialist - Education Sector
Job Title: Market Insights Specialist - Education sector
Location: London, with scope for flexible working (WFH)
Salary: £25k - £30k per annum + Benefits
About the Education / Training Company
Fantastic opportunity for a detail orientated Market Insights Specialist / Marketing administrator to join one of the leading professional education providers in the UK. Partnered with very well-known Universities and education specialists, they offer a great variety of courses and have thousands of students. As a Market Insights Specialist, you will join their talented team in Central London, but you will also be able to work from home as part of their flexible working scheme. This is an exciting vacancy for a Market Insights Specialist / Marketing administrator to make an impact in a top education provider.
About the Market Insights Specialist / Marketing administrator role
As a Market Insights Specialist in an education company, you will work as part of their marketing team supporting the delivery of accurate course information and ensuring they meet the compliance requirements by regulatory bodies in the education sector.
Key Responsibilities for the Market Insights Specialist / Marketing administrator:
- You will have a key role in the team maintaining, editing and reviewing the essential database of courses across all their partnered universities.
- Proofreading, editing content and ensuring programme and portfolio information on materials is accurate and current (e.g. prospectuses, websites, email campaigns, offer letters).
- You will take ownership of all product information that will be used for collateral, supporting the sales team and ensuring their regulatory compliance.
- Work cooperatively as part of a team who work closely with their education / training partners to maintain up-to-date programme information product sheets and be responsible for securing both internal and external sign off on these.
As a Market Insights Specialist in an education company you will enjoy an essential role that involves attention to detail on compliance and content, market research and regular reviewing, updating and maintaining all points of product information. Also, you will have relevant experience as a Market Insights Specialist, Marketing Administrator or related.
Skills and experience needed for the Market Insights Specialist / Marketing administrator:
- Relevant experience at either Market Insights Specialist or Marketing Administrator level ideally within the education/apprenticeship/training sector.
- Strong track record of proofreading and attention to detail is essential for this role.
- First class written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working to regulatory requirements or marketing compliance would be ideal.
- Understanding of the Higher Education industry and regulatory bodies (CMA, QAA, BC, OfS etc) would be ideal.
For more information about the Market Insights Specialist role or to apply please send your CV to Gabriel at [Register to View] [Register to View] call 020 3826 1207.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.
By applying you agree to our Terms of Service