Job Title: Marketing Manager – Education sector
Location: London, with scope for flexible working (WFH)
Salary: £34k - £40k per annum + BenefitsAbout the Education Company Fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Executive to join one of the leading professional education providers in the UK. Partnered with very well-known Universities and education specialists, they offer a great variety of courses and have thousands of students. As a Marketing Manager, you will join their talented team in Central London, but you will also be able to work from home as part of their flexible working scheme. This is an exciting vacancy for a Marketing Manager to make an impact in a top education provider.About the Marketing Manager role As a Marketing Manager, you will be hands-on, delivering marketing support for a large nationwide B2B sales team focused on growth markets within the course portfolio. You will be responsible for the development, delivery and evolution of a library of assets and content to be used by the sales teams. Also, apart from the B2B sales enablement focus, you will manage directly a Marketing Executive.Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager:
- Deliver a suite of marketing collateral, including brochures, guides, sales sheets, story boards, website content and bid support primarily targeted at B2B audiences.
- Strong focus supporting the sales team with client engagement.
- Proactively identifying new collateral and material requirements informed by market insights and regular liaison with the sales team.
- Launch of new courses working alongside wider marketing teams, faculty and partners as required.
- Provide support for wider marketing team responsible for campaign and lead generation activity
- Work closely with the marketing teams at partner universities to obtain sign off on new marketing pieces.
- Delivery of library of learner case studies and testimonials, working with the Account Managers as appropriate.
- Relevant experience at either Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Executive level and some experience of line management
- Experience of delivering effective marketing resources, online and offline, that inspire and engage B2B markets.
- Experience of building strong working relationships; managing multiple stakeholders at all levels to drive desired outcome.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in the education or professional training industry and be familiar with relevant regulations.
- Ideally you will have experience of budget and resource management, making informed decisions to support business objectives.
- Ideally you will have experience of Google Analytics, HubSpot and/or a CMS or Email platform.