Job Title: Website Executive - Education sector
Location: London, with scope for flexible working (WFH)
Salary: £25k - £30k per annum + Bonus + Benefits
About the Education Company
Fantastic opportunity for an inquisitive Website Executive / Website Specialist to join one of the leading professional education providers in the UK. Partnered with very well-known Universities and education specialists, they offer a great variety of courses and have thousands of students. As a Website Executive, you will join their talented team in Central London, but you will also be able to work from home as part of their flexible working scheme. This is an exciting vacancy for a Website Executive to make an impact in a top education provider.
About the Website Executive role
As a Website Executive in an education company, you will be improving and enhancing a portfolio of websites and supporting the Website Manager to make quality and up to date developments in line with the education sector and ensuring the content is branded and UX friendly.
Key Responsibilities for the Website Executive:
- Improving and enhancing the digital presence of a number of different websites of the university partners within the education sector.
- Working closely with internal teams and external agencies and partners to deliver a breadth of website projects.
- Developing the website and ensuring the content is updated with the current education market and UX friendly.
- Supporting with the planning, coordinating and implementation with the end user at the hear of your decisions.
- Generating leads, maximising conversion rates and providing monthly reports for different regions.
- Implementing video and graphical elements where appropriate.
You will be an inquisitive fast learner that have relevant experience as a Website Executive or updating websites and supporting the implementation of developments from initial brief to rollout, working to key deliverables within agreed timeframes. You will also have good experience of reviewing web performance and delivering insights with key actionable recommendations.
Skills and experience needed for the Website Executive:
- Relevant experience at either Website Executive or Website Specialist level ideally within the education/apprenticeship/training sector.
- Experience with website development, performance analysis and providing insights and recommendations.
- Experience of working with third party agencies, suppliers and a variety of stakeholders is essential in this role.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, a CMS (ideally Wordpress), HTML, SEO, accessibility and data protection requirements for websites.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award-winning brands and agencies in the industry.