Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This job is archived
(Archived) Senior Research Manager
Last Updated: 3/28/23
Job Title: Senior Research Manager – B2B Marketing Agency
Location: London, with scope for flexible working
Salary: £40K - £60KAbout the B2B Marketing Agency Great opportunity for a Senior Research Manager / Research analyst / Market Research Specialist to join a Global B2B Marketing agency that provides creative solutions in Tech and Fintech. As a Senior Research Manager, you will be providing insights to clients similar to Ebay, Apple and some fast-growing start-ups. You will join their exciting global research and insight team in Central London, near to the River Thames, but you will also be able to work from home as part of their flexible working scheme. This is an innovative and ambitious agency for a Senior Research Manager to make an impact in either highly recognised companies or start-ups with high potential for growth. About the Senior Research Manager/Research Analyst role As a Senior Research Manager in a B2B Marketing Agency, you will be using strategic services of the agency designed to support clients in the areas of Research and Insight and working closely with international stakeholders. Also, the Senior Research Manager will be responsible to provide support on existing and future client insights projects focused on shaping and informing their business and marketing strategy down to the insights used to shape their thought leadership content.Key Responsibilities for the Senior Research Manager/Research Analyst:
- Proposition and Pricing Research.
- Go-To-Market Planning & Situation Analysis.
- Opportunities & Threats
- Competitor identification
- ICP and TAM definition
- Buyer Persona Research and Development.
- ICP research
- TAM definition
- Account Research and Profiling.
- Company research
- Stakeholder identification and profiling
- Presenting key findings to different clients.
- Rock solid research and methodology experience, ideally within a B2B marketing agency and at Senior Research Manager, Research Analyst or Market Research Specialist level.
- An ability to make strategic interpretations on how the insights can be used to support clients’ objectives.
- Advanced Excel skills are essential.
- Design and execute qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Degree Educated within an analytical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Commercially minded and with the ability to present key insights to different clients.
- Ideally you would be experienced with market regulations and able to advise accordingly.
- Ideally you will have experience with PowerBi or a social media research platform.
London, London, United Kingdom
We want to help you. Whether you're a client or a candidate, our approach is fundamentally based on key principles: total trust and transparency, delivery to the highest standards and the adaptability to provide for your needs. We understand the problems encountered by candidates and clients alike; Reuben Sinclair was formed to provide a genuine tangible difference by delivering a pioneering recr...