PAID MEDIA SPECIALIST Up to £50k plus annual bonus
Hybrid working – mix of home/office
Our client is looking for an experienced paid media specialist. As a senior member of the paid media team, you’ll need strong analytical skills and a keen eye for picking through data.
Our client is looking for creativity. A story teller with a “wish list” of campaign ideas and is passionate about all things digital
As a senior member of the team, you are a detail-oriented individual with a brilliant combination of creative and analytical skills.
Job role of the Senior Paid Media Specialist:
- Campaign and performance management: Running paid digital marketing campaigns; building successful marketing campaigns from scratch across multiple channels, including engaging ad copy or creative, relevant audience targeting and keyword analysis.
- Analysis and improvement: Using a variety of data sources to analyse ad performance data (e.g Click Through Rate, Conversion Rate, ROAS and margin), making recommendations for improvement and implementing.
- Stakeholder management: Foster relationships within both the digital team and other teams across the business, keeping them up to date with campaign performance and any issues or opportunities you or your team have encountered.
- Commercial awareness: Demonstrating an interest in commercial factors behind the marketing, and being comfortable explaining to others what impact these factors have on performance. Sees commercial success as a KPI.
Skills/attributes of the Senior Paid Media Specialist:
- Problem solving: Exceptional ability to identify and resolve both campaign and commercial problems using a creative and innovative approach. Able to explain your logic to different stakeholders with confidence and ease.
- Ambition, drive and passion: You are keen to share your experience and learnings with others. A self-learner, you listen to podcasts and undertake training in your own time. You discover new strategies, technologies and automations and communicate these to your team.You have an entrepreneurial mind and genuinely enjoy learning about what makes a business tick.
- Technical expertise: You have in-depth knowledge of a variety of marketing platforms (including Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook and Instagram), both theoretical (how the platform/auction works) and practically (how to do more complex tasks).
- Leadership: Driving improvement initiatives within the paid team, and through the wider team to take our paid media campaigns to the next level
Please apply here with your CV. We will acknowledge receipt of your application.