Digital Project Manager – Agency side
London (Flexible hybrid working)
Fast growing mobile first digital agency with a fantastic culture and outstanding client portfolio.
This agency has created a brand-new opportunity for a dynamic Project manager to join the delivery team. Overseeing the end-to-end project lifecycle, you will be working across teams including digital, growth & creative teams.
This is a hands-on role that requires strong day-to-day project management skills. The role is client facing at times and demands a knack for problem solving and strong communication skills.
- Review project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Recruit, manage and budget for a network of freelancers associated with our projects
- Creation of processes to increase efficiency and organisation throughout the business e.g. use & setup of a Project Management tool, how to coordinate across departments
- Report regularly to Growth Director and Growth Managers on project progress
- 1-2 years recent Project Management experience
- Some agency experience would be ideal
- Some Project Management certifications - e.g. Agile, Prince
- Experience working with platforms such as Monday.com, Asana, Click Up, or Trello
- Technically savvy, with familiarity in digital/mobile development technologies